24-hours ticket child
For our little ones: children at the age of 6–14 years can travel 24 hours a day by tram, bus, or regional train, and change at any time – with the 24-hours ticket child.
- choose any departure time
- for children at the age of 6–14 years
- valid 24 hours from validation or as printed on ticket
- good for as many journeys and transfers as you like within the selected scope of validity
- must be validated before travelling
- is not transferable after starting the journey
|Fare zone||Price in Euro|
|1 zone Dessau-Rosslau city||2,70|
|1 zone Halle city||3,30|
|1 zone Halle city + 1 zone||5,40|
|1 zone Leipzig city + 1 zone||5,40|
|Urban transport in the counties||2,70|
|entire MDV area||11,90|
|Urban transport in the counties|
|Altenburg, Borna, Schmölln||2,10|
|Bad Düben, Delitzsch, Eilenburg, Merseburg, Mücheln, Naumburg, Oschatz, Querfurt, Torgau, Weißenfels, Zeitz||2,40|
|Bad Lausick, Brandis, Colditz, Grimma, Wurzen||1,90|
Children, animals and carry-on items
Children who are not yet enrolled in school travel free of charge up to their 8th birthday.
MOOVME – Bus, Bahn, Zug und mehr
The 24-hours ticket child is also available via the free timetable information and ticket app MOOVME.